Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HTC touch phone Camera

Its not like me to go out without my Canon 450D  I had strict warnings from my wife not to take the camera out . I was having  problems with my Mobile so we decided that I should buy a new one and I opted for a new HTC  touch,  upgrade from my existing HTC mobile phone,   save getting to learn how to use a new type of mobile. And of course I had to check see if the camera works. and as you can see it takes great photos.
 I am so pleased with the results now I do not need to change lenses all the time and carry a bulky camera everywhere.    but its not a replacement for my super 450d first its just a pocket camera that takes a few seconds to click  no macro  etc   and its my mobile phone that I carry everywhere anyway.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: